Raleigh

United States

Forecast

  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy91°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 12 AMFair71°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 5 AMClear65°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 7 AMFair68°
  • 8 AMFair73°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thunderstorms83°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunderstorms84°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms82°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms81°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms79°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy78°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°63°Partly cloudy skies. A stray thunderstorm is possible. Low 63F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%84°60°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 84F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low around 60F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%78°57°Rain showers in the morning with scattered thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 57F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°57°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°58°Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 80F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%85°63°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High around 85F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 63F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%92°67°Sunny skies. High 92F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing later during the night. Low 67F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%91°64°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then becoming sunny late. High 91F. S winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 64F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%86°60°Partly cloudy skies. High 86F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low near 60F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%83°60°Mostly sunny skies. High 83F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 60F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 36%36%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 17%17%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    91°
  • Humidity
    42%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. A stray thunderstorm is possible. Low 63F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:19 AM8:23 PM

Map