Napoleon

United States
ClearClear
56°
51°
56°

Forecast

  • 11 PMClear57°
  • 12 AMClear55°
  • 1 AMFair54°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 4 AMShowers54°
  • 5 AMShowers53°
  • 6 AMShowers52°
  • 7 AMShowers50°
  • 8 AMShowers50°
  • 9 AMShowers50°
  • 10 AMWindy51°
  • 11 AMWindy53°
  • 12 PMWindy55°
  • 1 PMWindy57°
  • 2 PMWindy58°
  • 3 PMWindy59°
  • 4 PMWindy59°
  • 5 PMWindy59°
  • 6 PMWindy58°
  • 7 PMSunny56°
  • 8 PMClear52°
  • 9 PMClear50°
  • 10 PMClear48°
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%56°51°Clear skies early then increasing clouds with showers late. Low 51F. WSW winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%60°40°Windy. Showers early with clearing later in the day. High near 60F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 40F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%64°41°Sunny skies. High 64F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 41F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%73°46°Mainly sunny. High 73F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%74°48°Sunny. High 74F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 48F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°52°Sunshine and some clouds. High 73F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°52°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 72F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%71°52°Mainly sunny. High 71F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%68°49°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 68F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 49F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°45°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High around 60F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 45F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 59%59%
Precipitation: 44%44%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

8 mph SSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    53°
  • Humidity
    77%
  • Visibility
    5.59 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Clear skies early then increasing clouds with showers late. Low 51F. WSW winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:29 AM7:31 PM

Map