Mott

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
86°
55°
66°

Forecast

  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 10 AMWindy76°
  • 11 AMWindy79°
  • 12 PMWindy81°
  • 1 PMWindy82°
  • 2 PMWindy83°
  • 3 PMWindy83°
  • 4 PMWindy84°
  • 5 PMWindy83°
  • 6 PMWindy82°
  • 7 PMSunny79°
  • 8 PMSunny75°
  • 9 PMClear70°
  • 10 PMClear66°
  • 11 PMClear64°
  • 12 AMClear62°
  • 1 AMClear61°
  • 2 AMClear60°
  • 3 AMClear58°
  • 4 AMClear57°
  • 5 AMClear57°
Saturday
WindyPrecipitation: 0%0%86°55°Partly cloudy and windy. High 86F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 55F. WNW winds at 15 to 25 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%87°58°Mainly sunny. High 87F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear. Low 58F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%94°61°Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 94F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Clear skies overnight. Low 61F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°61°Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear in the evening then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 61F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%82°58°Scattered thunderstorms. High 82F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 58F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%80°55°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 80F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear skies early followed by increasing clouds and a few showers later at night. Low near 55F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°54°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 81F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 54F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%85°59°Sunny. High around 85F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 59F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%92°64°A mainly sunny sky. High 92F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 64F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%89°60°Mostly sunny skies. High 89F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low around 60F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph ENE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy and windy. High 86F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low near 55F. WNW winds at 15 to 25 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:21 AM8:29 PM

Map