Lehr

United States

Forecast

  • 8 PMSunny77°
  • 9 PMSunny72°
  • 10 PMClear68°
  • 11 PMClear64°
  • 12 AMClear63°
  • 1 AMClear62°
  • 2 AMClear62°
  • 3 AMClear61°
  • 4 AMClear61°
  • 5 AMClear61°
  • 6 AMFair61°
  • 7 AMSunny62°
  • 8 AMSunny66°
  • 9 AMFair72°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 11 AMFair80°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 1 PMSunny84°
  • 2 PMSunny85°
  • 3 PMSunny86°
  • 4 PMSunny87°
  • 5 PMFair87°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy85°
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%79°59°Clear skies. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%89°65°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 89F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low around 65F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°61°Partly cloudy skies. A stray severe thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 61F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%79°57°A few isolated thunderstorms developing during the afternoon. High 79F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°58°Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 76F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing overnight. Low 58F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%76°58°Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%82°60°Mostly sunny skies. High 82F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 60F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%86°64°A mainly sunny sky. High 86F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 64F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%84°62°Partly cloudy skies. High 84F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then becoming clear overnight. Low 62F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°57°Partly cloudy. High near 80F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 57F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph NW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    81°
  • Humidity
    50%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Clear skies. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:10 AM9:16 PM

Map