Grenora

United States
ClearClear
82°
57°
57°

Forecast

  • 6 AMClear57°
  • 7 AMSunny57°
  • 8 AMSunny61°
  • 9 AMSunny65°
  • 10 AMSunny69°
  • 11 AMFair72°
  • 12 PMFair74°
  • 1 PMFair76°
  • 2 PMFair78°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 9 PMSunny75°
  • 10 PMClear71°
  • 11 PMClear67°
  • 12 AMClear65°
  • 1 AMClear64°
  • 2 AMClear62°
  • 3 AMClear62°
  • 4 AMClear62°
  • 5 AMClear61°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°57°Sunshine and a few afternoon clouds. High 82F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 59F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%90°61°Sunny skies. High around 90F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 61F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%86°62°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 86F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies early. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing later during the night. Low 62F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%77°60°Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 60F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%76°59°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Cloudy skies late. High 76F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms developing overnight. Low 59F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°57°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 57F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%84°60°A mainly sunny sky. High 84F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 60F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%86°62°A few clouds from time to time. High 86F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 62F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%87°61°Mainly sunny. High 87F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 61F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%82°57°Sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 57F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph West

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    55°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and a few afternoon clouds. High 82F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 59F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:20 AM9:43 PM

Map