10%50°45°Partly cloudy skies. Low near 45F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
10%63°40°Windy with increasing clouds. High 63F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low near 40F. NNW winds at 15 to 25 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph.
0%65°42°Sun and a few passing clouds. High near 65F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 42F. NE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph.
0%76°49°Mainly sunny. High 76F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 49F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%82°52°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 82F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 52F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
80%71°48°Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 71F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 48F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
20%70°48°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds. Low 48F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
20%76°50°Partly cloudy. High 76F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 50F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
20%76°51°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 76F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
60%75°51°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High near 75F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 51F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
9 mph NW
Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 45F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.