Chaseley

United States
ClearClear
74°
51°
52°

Forecast

  • 6 AMClear53°
  • 7 AMClear53°
  • 8 AMSunny52°
  • 9 AMSunny54°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 1 PMFair69°
  • 2 PMSunny71°
  • 3 PMSunny72°
  • 4 PMFair72°
  • 5 PMSunny71°
  • 6 PMSunny70°
  • 7 PMSunny66°
  • 8 PMClear62°
  • 9 PMClear60°
  • 10 PMClear58°
  • 11 PMClear57°
  • 12 AMClear56°
  • 1 AMClear55°
  • 2 AMClear55°
  • 3 AMClear55°
  • 4 AMClear54°
  • 5 AMClear53°
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%74°51°A mix of clouds and sun. High 74F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°55°Mainly sunny. High 76F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low around 55F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%74°54°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then cloudy and windy late. High 74F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Windy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%61°41°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 61F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 41F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%51°34°Cloudy with gusty winds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 51F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%49°28°Cloudy with gusty winds. High 49F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 28F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%49°34°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 49F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 34F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 50%50%49°36°Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 36F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
Sunday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 40%40%52°35°Mostly cloudy. High 52F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming cloudy with a mix of light rain and snow after midnight. Low around 35F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%54°39°Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to rain showers in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 39F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph SE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    49°
  • Humidity
    81%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A mix of clouds and sun. High 74F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:38 AM7:17 PM

Map