Margarettsville

United States
CloudyCloudy
77°
65°
66°

Forecast

  • 6 AMCloudy67°
  • 7 AMCloudy67°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 10 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 4 PMCloudy77°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms71°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms68°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms68°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms69°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms69°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms69°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms69°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms69°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms68°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms68°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms68°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms67°
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%77°65°Thunderstorms with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).Night - Thunderstorms with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%78°67°Thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%80°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%76°61°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 0%0%76°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%72°63°Thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ESE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    5.10 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 68 °F (20.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:03 AM6:56 PM

Map