Lansing

United States
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
82°
68°
80°

Forecast

  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 8 PMShowers76°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms73°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms72°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms71°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers70°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy77°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%82°68°Night - Thunderstorms with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 68 °F (20.0 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%80°67°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%81°65°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%80°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%80°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%79°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%79°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%80°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%82°67°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%80°67°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

27.3 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    84°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    9.94 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 68 °F (20.0 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:27 AM8:33 PM

Map