Schenevus

United States
CloudyCloudy
55°
46°
53°

Forecast

  • 11 AMCloudy53°
  • 12 PMShowers54°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms54°
  • 3 PMCloudy54°
  • 4 PMCloudy55°
  • 5 PMCloudy55°
  • 6 PMCloudy55°
  • 7 PMShowers53°
  • 8 PMShowers50°
  • 9 PMShowers49°
  • 10 PMShowers49°
  • 11 PMCloudy49°
  • 12 AMCloudy49°
  • 1 AMCloudy49°
  • 2 AMCloudy48°
  • 3 AMCloudy48°
  • 4 AMCloudy48°
  • 5 AMCloudy47°
  • 6 AMCloudy47°
  • 7 AMCloudy46°
  • 8 AMCloudy47°
  • 9 AMCloudy47°
  • 10 AMCloudy49°
  • 11 AMCloudy50°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 65%65%55°46°Cloudy with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%56°46°Cloudy today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%59°48°Rain today with a high of 59 °F (15.0 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%63°51°Scattered showers today with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°51°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%67°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%60°45°Partly cloudy today with a high of 60 °F (15.6 °C) and a low of 45 °F (7.2 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph East

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    67%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 55 °F (12.8 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 48 °F (8.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:54 AM6:39 PM

Map