Honeoye

United States
CloudyCloudy
58°
52°
55°

Forecast

  • 8 AMCloudy54°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms53°
  • 10 AMCloudy54°
  • 11 AMCloudy55°
  • 12 PMCloudy56°
  • 1 PMCloudy57°
  • 2 PMCloudy58°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 8 PMShowers52°
  • 9 PMShowers52°
  • 10 PMCloudy52°
  • 11 PMCloudy53°
  • 12 AMCloudy53°
  • 1 AMCloudy53°
  • 2 AMCloudy53°
  • 3 AMCloudy53°
  • 4 AMCloudy54°
  • 5 AMCloudy53°
  • 6 AMCloudy53°
  • 7 AMCloudy53°
  • 8 AMCloudy54°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%58°52°Cloudy with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 45%45%64°53°Scattered showers today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 45% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%73°56°Scattered showers today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%68°53°Scattered showers today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%70°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%64°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph East

Barometer

28.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 58 °F (14.4 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds E at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:07 AM6:52 PM

Map