Hauppauge

United States
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
78°
73°
74°

Forecast

  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms73°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms73°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms71°
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%78°73°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to SE at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from SE to SSE at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%78°70°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%76°69°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%79°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%82°71°Scattered showers today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 15%15%84°70°Mostly sunny today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%83°69°Mostly sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%82°68°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SSE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    79°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    6.71 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to SE at 7 mph (11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from SE to SSE at 7 to 14 mph (11.3 to 22.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:49 AM8:09 PM

Map