Eldred

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
88°
69°
69°

Forecast

  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 2 PMCloudy81°
  • 3 PMCloudy81°
  • 4 PMShowers83°
  • 5 PMShowers84°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers85°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy81°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy68°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%88°69°Mostly cloudy with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).Night - Partly cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%85°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%85°60°Mostly sunny today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%89°63°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%83°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%79°67°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%78°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%79°61°Rain today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%85°59°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 50%50%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

28.7 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 50% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:48 AM8:23 PM

Map