Riverhead

United States
CloudyCloudy
76°
68°
74°

Forecast

  • 5 AMCloudy74°
  • 6 AMCloudy73°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 8 AMBlustery73°
  • 9 AMBlustery73°
  • 10 AMShowers74°
  • 11 AMShowers74°
  • 12 PMShowers74°
  • 1 PMBlustery76°
  • 2 PMBlustery77°
  • 3 PMBlustery78°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 5 PMShowers77°
  • 6 PMFair77°
  • 7 PMFair76°
  • 8 PMFair75°
  • 9 PMFair73°
  • 10 PMFair71°
  • 11 PMFair70°
  • 12 AMFair70°
  • 1 AMFair70°
  • 2 AMFair69°
  • 3 AMFair68°
  • 4 AMFair67°
  • 5 AMFair67°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 95%95%76°68°Night - Breezy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 22 mph (14.5 to 35.4 kph). The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).Mostly clear with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%83°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%81°68°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%83°68°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%83°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%84°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%85°68°Partly cloudy today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%88°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%84°69°Mostly sunny today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph South

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    79°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    9.63 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Breezy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 22 mph (14.5 to 35.4 kph). The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).

Today - Mostly clear with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:45 AM8:09 PM

Map