Nageezi

United States
FairMostly Clear
89°
60°
60°

Forecast

  • 6 AMClear59°
  • 7 AMSunny59°
  • 8 AMSunny63°
  • 9 AMSunny70°
  • 10 AMSunny74°
  • 11 AMFair79°
  • 12 PMFair82°
  • 1 PMFair84°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy87°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy84°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy66°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°60°Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds. A stray thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. A stray thunderstorm is possible. Low 62F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%85°61°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 85F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 61F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%85°61°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 85F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%84°60°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, with mostly cloudy skies overnight. Low around 60F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%80°59°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 80F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%76°58°Scattered thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 58F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°58°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%75°55°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 55F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%77°55°Mostly sunny skies. High 77F. SSW winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 55F. NNW winds shifting to ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°55°A few clouds from time to time. High around 80F. ENE winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 55F. N winds shifting to E at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph SE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    58°
  • Humidity
    61%
  • Visibility
    5.59 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds. A stray thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Partly to mostly cloudy. A stray thunderstorm is possible. Low 62F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:16 AM8:17 PM

Map