Mora

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
69°
44°
58°

Forecast

  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms51°
  • 11 PMFair49°
  • 12 AMFair48°
  • 1 AMFair48°
  • 2 AMClear47°
  • 3 AMClear47°
  • 4 AMClear46°
  • 5 AMClear45°
  • 6 AMClear44°
  • 7 AMSunny46°
  • 8 AMSunny53°
  • 9 AMSunny57°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 12 PMShowers58°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thundershowers61°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms62°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms62°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms62°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms59°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers56°
  • 7 PMShowers53°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy50°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%69°44°Night - Mostly clear with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 46 °F (7.8 °C).Sunny with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%62°44°Thunderstorms today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 44 °F (6.7 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%64°37°Thunderstorms today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 37 °F (2.8 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°38°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%67°41°Rain today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%62°38°Scattered showers today with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a low of 38 °F (3.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%67°41°Rain today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 41 °F (5.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%71°42°Mostly sunny today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 15%15%69°42°Mostly sunny today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%69°42°Mostly sunny today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 42 °F (5.6 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WNW

Barometer

22.4 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    43%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly clear with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 46 °F (7.8 °C).

Today - Sunny with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:27 AM7:40 PM

Map