Beach Haven

United States

Forecast

  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 8 PMWindy65°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 10 PMWindy66°
  • 11 PMWindy67°
  • 12 AMWindy67°
  • 1 AMBlustery67°
  • 2 AMBlustery68°
  • 3 AMBlustery67°
  • 4 AMBlustery67°
  • 5 AMBlustery67°
  • 6 AMBlustery67°
  • 7 AMBlustery65°
  • 8 AMShowers66°
  • 9 AMShowers68°
  • 10 AMShowers68°
  • 11 AMShowers69°
  • 12 PMShowers69°
  • 1 PMShowers69°
  • 2 PMShowers69°
  • 3 PMShowers70°
  • 4 PMBlustery70°
  • 5 PMBlustery70°
  • 6 PMBlustery69°
  • 7 PMBlustery68°
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%69°65°Night - Windy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds NE at 20 to 27 mph (32.2 to 43.5 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).Rain with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds NE at 18 to 20 mph (29.0 to 32.2 kph).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%71°67°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 55%55%72°65°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 55% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%68°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Sunday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 10%10%69°59°Breezy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 20%20%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

29 mph NE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Windy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    97%
  • Visibility
    5.47 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Windy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds NE at 20 to 27 mph (32.2 to 43.5 kph). The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Today - Rain with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds NE at 18 to 20 mph (29.0 to 32.2 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:53 AM6:40 PM

Map