Maywood

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
100°
70°
86°

Forecast

  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy89°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy93°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy97°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy98°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy97°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy96°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy92°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy86°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 4 AMCloudy73°
  • 5 AMCloudy72°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 7 AMCloudy69°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy81°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%100°70°Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 100F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy this evening, then becoming cloudy after midnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 70F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°62°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 88F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 62F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%92°66°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 92F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 66F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%95°68°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 95F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 68F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%89°64°Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 64F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°64°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 64F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%86°62°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 62F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%87°63°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 63F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%90°65°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High near 90F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 65F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%93°66°Sunny. High 93F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear. Low 66F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    91°
  • Humidity
    53%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    6 (High)

Today - Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 100F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy this evening, then becoming cloudy after midnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low near 70F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:31 AM9:05 PM

Map