Deshler

United States
CloudyCloudy
70°
59°
59°

Forecast

  • 6 AMCloudy59°
  • 7 AMCloudy59°
  • 8 AMCloudy59°
  • 9 AMCloudy61°
  • 10 AMCloudy64°
  • 11 AMCloudy65°
  • 12 PMCloudy66°
  • 1 PMShowers66°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 3 PMCloudy67°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 6 PMShowers67°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 3 AMShowers62°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thundershowers62°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%70°59°Cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%80°62°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%79°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%82°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%80°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%82°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%84°66°Mostly sunny today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%84°67°Mostly sunny today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%83°67°Mostly sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%80°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 65%65%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NE

Barometer

28.5 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    7.95 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:53 AM8:10 PM

Map