Cody

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
84°
60°
77°

Forecast

  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 5 PMSunny83°
  • 6 PMSunny82°
  • 7 PMSunny80°
  • 8 PMFair77°
  • 9 PMClear71°
  • 10 PMClear70°
  • 11 PMClear68°
  • 12 AMClear67°
  • 1 AMClear65°
  • 2 AMClear65°
  • 3 AMClear63°
  • 4 AMClear62°
  • 5 AMClear62°
  • 6 AMSunny62°
  • 7 AMSunny65°
  • 8 AMSunny71°
  • 9 AMSunny75°
  • 10 AMSunny79°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°60°Mostly cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 60F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%91°65°Mainly sunny. High 91F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. A stray severe thunderstorm is possible. Low near 65F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%90°62°Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the morning. A few storms may be severe. High near 90F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 62F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%87°61°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 87F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 61F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°58°Scattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon. High 81F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 58F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%82°59°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Clear skies overnight. Low 59F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%86°61°Sunny. High 86F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 61F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%91°63°Mostly sunny skies. High 91F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 63F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%92°64°Mostly sunny skies. High 92F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 64F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%91°61°Generally sunny. High 91F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 61F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 14%14%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph ENE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    41%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Mostly cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low near 60F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:28 AM8:13 PM

Map