Silver Gate

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
63°
38°
63°

Forecast

  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 12 AMClear44°
  • 1 AMClear43°
  • 2 AMClear42°
  • 3 AMClear41°
  • 4 AMClear40°
  • 5 AMClear40°
  • 6 AMClear39°
  • 7 AMClear39°
  • 8 AMSunny42°
  • 9 AMSunny48°
  • 10 AMSunny52°
  • 11 AMSunny55°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thunderstorms58°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°38°Sun and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 62F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%60°32°Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High around 60F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms before midnight. Low 32F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%54°35°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 54F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%47°31°Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 47F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 31F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
Tuesday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%39°30°Occasional snow showers. High 39F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - Variable clouds with snow showers. Low near 30F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
Wednesday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%39°24°Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 39F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 24F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%38°23°Mostly cloudy with snow showers during the morning. High 38F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 23F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%42°28°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 42F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 28F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%44°27°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 44F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Occasional snow showers. Low 27F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
Sunday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%45°26°Snow showers before noon. Becoming partly cloudy later. High around 45F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 26F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 33%33%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph WNW

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    62°
  • Humidity
    52%
  • Visibility
    3.73 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Sun and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 62F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:17 AM7:01 PM

Map