Saco

United States

Forecast

  • 3 PMSunny90°
  • 4 PMSunny90°
  • 5 PMSunny90°
  • 6 PMSunny88°
  • 7 PMSunny86°
  • 8 PMSunny83°
  • 9 PMClear78°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 5 AMFair63°
  • 6 AMSunny63°
  • 7 AMFair65°
  • 8 AMFair69°
  • 9 AMFair73°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy83°
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%90°61°Plentiful sunshine. High 89F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 61F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%87°60°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low near 60F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%80°57°Cloudy skies during the morning hours followed by scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High near 80F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 57F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°56°Cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 79F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly early. Low 56F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%83°58°Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 83F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%90°62°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 62F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%90°58°A few clouds from time to time. High around 90F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 58F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%83°55°Sunny skies. High 83F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 55F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°55°A mainly sunny sky. High 82F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low near 55F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%81°55°Mainly sunny. High 81F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 55F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    90°
  • Humidity
    24%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    8 (Very High)

Today - Plentiful sunshine. High 89F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Some clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 61F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:36 AM8:55 PM

Map