Peerless

United States
ClearClear
65°
56°
65°

Forecast

  • 11 PMClear63°
  • 12 AMClear62°
  • 1 AMClear60°
  • 2 AMClear59°
  • 3 AMClear59°
  • 4 AMClear59°
  • 5 AMClear58°
  • 6 AMSunny58°
  • 7 AMSunny62°
  • 8 AMSunny67°
  • 9 AMSunny73°
  • 10 AMSunny78°
  • 11 AMSunny81°
  • 12 PMSunny82°
  • 1 PMSunny83°
  • 2 PMSunny84°
  • 3 PMSunny85°
  • 4 PMSunny85°
  • 5 PMSunny85°
  • 6 PMSunny83°
  • 7 PMSunny81°
  • 8 PMSunny78°
  • 9 PMClear73°
  • 10 PMClear69°
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%65°56°Clear skies. Low 56F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%87°58°Sunny skies. High 87F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 58F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%84°57°Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 84F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 57F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%73°56°Thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 73F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous during the evening. Low 56F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%71°54°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low 54F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%79°57°Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 79F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 57F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%85°59°Sunny skies. High around 85F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 59F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%85°57°Partly cloudy skies. High around 85F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 57F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%79°54°Partly cloudy skies. High 79F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 54F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%78°55°Sunny. High 78F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 55F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    65°
  • Humidity
    71%
  • Visibility
    4.97 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Clear skies. Low 56F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:27 AM8:51 PM

Map