Capitol

United States
ClearClear
71°
46°
46°

Forecast

  • 1 AMClear46°
  • 2 AMClear45°
  • 3 AMClear45°
  • 4 AMClear45°
  • 5 AMClear44°
  • 6 AMClear44°
  • 7 AMSunny44°
  • 8 AMSunny48°
  • 9 AMSunny53°
  • 10 AMSunny58°
  • 11 AMSunny62°
  • 12 PMSunny65°
  • 1 PMSunny67°
  • 2 PMSunny69°
  • 3 PMSunny70°
  • 4 PMSunny69°
  • 5 PMSunny69°
  • 6 PMSunny67°
  • 7 PMClear62°
  • 8 PMClear58°
  • 9 PMClear55°
  • 10 PMClear53°
  • 11 PMClear52°
  • 12 AMClear51°
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%71°46°Sunny skies. High 71F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%80°51°Sunny. High around 80F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%76°51°Sunny skies. High 76F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 51F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°54°Sunshine in the morning followed by partly cloudy skies and gusty winds during the afternoon. High 79F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%77°53°Sunny. High 77F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 53F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%75°53°Mainly sunny. High around 75F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 53F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%70°48°Generally sunny. High near 70F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 48F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%62°47°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 47F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%54°41°Considerable cloudiness. High 54F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with periods of light rain. Low 41F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°41°Mainly cloudy. High 53F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 41F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

30.3 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    44°
  • Humidity
    72%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny skies. High 71F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Tonight - Clear. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:48 AM6:44 PM

Map