Couch

United States
CloudyCloudy
83°
75°
75°

Forecast

  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms76°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms85°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 5 PMCloudy79°
  • 6 PMCloudy79°
  • 7 PMCloudy79°
  • 8 PMCloudy78°
  • 9 PMCloudy76°
  • 10 PMCloudy75°
  • 11 PMCloudy74°
  • 12 AMCloudy74°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%83°75°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from NNE to N. The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 75%75%85°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 75% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%89°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%82°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%83°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%84°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%83°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%86°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%86°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%88°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 75%75%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNE

Barometer

29.2 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    81°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    9.94 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds from NNE to N. The overnight low will be 74 °F (23.3 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:07 AM8:17 PM

Map