St. Louis

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
69°
57°
61°

Forecast

  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 10 AMCloudy63°
  • 11 AMCloudy64°
  • 12 PMCloudy66°
  • 1 PMCloudy67°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 7 PMShowers66°
  • 8 PMShowers63°
  • 9 PMShowers62°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy60°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%69°57°Mostly cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from NW to NNW at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from NNW to NW at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%70°59°Rain today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%76°57°Mostly sunny today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%79°58°Rain today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%76°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%73°53°Mostly sunny today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%72°52°Mostly sunny today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph NNW

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds from NW to NNW at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds from NNW to NW at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:57 AM6:44 PM

Map