Middle River

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
76°
54°
58°

Forecast

  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 10 AMFair66°
  • 11 AMSunny68°
  • 12 PMSunny69°
  • 1 PMSunny71°
  • 2 PMFair72°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 4 PMFair73°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 7 PMFair72°
  • 8 PMSunny70°
  • 9 PMSunny66°
  • 10 PMClear63°
  • 11 PMClear61°
  • 12 AMClear59°
  • 1 AMClear58°
  • 2 AMClear57°
  • 3 AMClear57°
  • 4 AMClear57°
  • 5 AMClear56°
  • 6 AMSunny55°
  • 7 AMSunny57°
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%76°54°Sunshine and a few clouds. High 76F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°58°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 78F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°61°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 80F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 61F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%83°67°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 83F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 67F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%81°61°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then cloudy skies late. High 81F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms, especially before midnight. Low 61F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%83°61°Mainly sunny. High 83F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 61F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%78°58°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 78F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 58F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°55°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 77F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 55F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°56°Mainly sunny. High 76F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 56F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°55°Sunny. High around 80F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low around 55F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph NE

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    56°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunshine and a few clouds. High 76F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:54 AM9:06 PM

Map