Cross Lake

United States
ShowersShowers
70°
56°
59°

Forecast

  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 7 AMShowers58°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers68°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms65°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms64°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms61°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms59°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers60°
  • 12 AMFair59°
  • 1 AMFair59°
  • 2 AMFair59°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy58°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%70°56°Mostly cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to S at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Thunderstorms with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%77°57°Thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%84°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°57°Sunny today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%77°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%78°62°Thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%76°63°Thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%74°61°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph South

Barometer

28.7 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    9.57 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds from SSE to S at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:31 AM8:04 PM

Map