Roscommon

United States
CloudyCloudy
74°
57°
73°

Forecast

  • 1 PMShowers75°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 3 PMShowers77°
  • 4 PMShowers77°
  • 5 PMShowers76°
  • 6 PMShowers76°
  • 7 PMShowers75°
  • 8 PMShowers73°
  • 9 PM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 8 AMCloudy68°
  • 9 AMCloudy71°
  • 10 AMCloudy73°
  • 11 AMCloudy76°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy79°
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%74°57°Showers with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds S at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%82°66°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°52°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%81°62°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%80°62°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 5%5%80°58°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph South

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    72%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Showers with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds S at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 68 °F (20.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:51 AM8:26 PM

Map