Kent City

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
78°
63°
66°

Forecast

  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 3 AMShowers65°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers76°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms73°
  • 10 PMThunderstorms69°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms68°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 1 AMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers65°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%78°63°Night - Rain with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds ENE at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%81°63°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%85°62°Mostly sunny today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%86°65°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%86°66°Partly cloudy today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°69°Partly cloudy today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%83°71°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%83°66°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%81°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph ENE

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    58%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Rain with a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds ENE at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 9 mph (11.3 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:32 AM9:06 PM

Map