Germfask

United States
CloudyCloudy
65°
48°
48°

Forecast

  • 8 AMCloudy48°
  • 9 AMCloudy50°
  • 10 AMCloudy53°
  • 11 AMCloudy57°
  • 12 PMCloudy59°
  • 1 PMCloudy60°
  • 2 PMCloudy62°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 7 PMSunny60°
  • 8 PMClear57°
  • 9 PMClear55°
  • 10 PMClear54°
  • 11 PMClear53°
  • 12 AMClear53°
  • 1 AMClear53°
  • 2 AMClear53°
  • 3 AMClear53°
  • 4 AMClear53°
  • 5 AMClear52°
  • 6 AMClear51°
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%65°48°Generally cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High near 65F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%72°50°A mainly sunny sky. High 72F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 50F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%71°52°Mostly sunny skies. High 71F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%62°53°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 62F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 53F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°51°Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 63F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°52°Mostly cloudy skies. High 66F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 52F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%67°57°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 67F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 57F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%69°54°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 69F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°50°Rain likely. High 66F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low around 50F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%62°48°Cloudy skies. High 62F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 48F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NNE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    3.11 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Generally cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High near 65F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low near 50F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:39 AM7:28 PM

Map