Clifford

United States

Forecast

  • 4 AMShowers65°
  • 5 AMShowers64°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms68°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms70°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms72°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms72°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 7 PMFair72°
  • 8 PMFair70°
  • 9 PMFair67°
  • 10 PMFair65°
  • 11 PMFair64°
  • 12 AMFair63°
  • 1 AMFair63°
  • 2 AMFair62°
  • 3 AMFair61°
  • 4 AMFair61°
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%71°64°Night - Showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds NE. The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).Mostly cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°60°Sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%82°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%83°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%83°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%80°65°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%76°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%78°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph ENE

Barometer

29.2 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Showers with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds NE. The overnight low will be 65 °F (18.3 °C).

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:20 AM8:53 PM

Map