Colrain

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
83°
62°
70°

Forecast

  • 4 AM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 5 AM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 11 AMFair78°
  • 12 PMFair80°
  • 1 PMFair81°
  • 2 PMFair82°
  • 3 PMSunny82°
  • 4 PMSunny82°
  • 5 PMSunny81°
  • 6 PMSunny80°
  • 7 PMSunny77°
  • 8 PMClear71°
  • 9 PMClear66°
  • 10 PMClear64°
  • 11 PMClear62°
  • 12 AMClear60°
  • 1 AMFair59°
  • 2 AMFair57°
  • 3 AMFair56°
  • 4 AMFair55°
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°62°Night - Scattered showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds SW. The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).Mostly sunny with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%81°53°Mostly sunny today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%84°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%75°54°Mostly sunny today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%77°51°Mostly sunny today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%83°52°Mostly sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%86°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%88°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%87°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    73%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered showers with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds SW. The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Today - Mostly sunny with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:13 AM7:29 PM

Map