Tilghman Island

United States
CloudyCloudy
73°
63°
63°

Forecast

  • 7 AMCloudy64°
  • 8 AMCloudy65°
  • 9 AMCloudy65°
  • 10 AMCloudy66°
  • 11 AMShowers66°
  • 12 PMCloudy67°
  • 1 PMShowers69°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thundershowers70°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms70°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms70°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms70°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms70°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms69°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms69°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms69°
  • 10 PMCloudy69°
  • 11 PMThunderstorms69°
  • 12 AMThunderstorms68°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 3 AMThunderstorms66°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms66°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy66°
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%73°63°Cloudy with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from ENE to E at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).Night - Thunderstorms with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%76°66°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%73°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%70°59°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%68°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%69°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%67°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph ENE

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    5.72 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from ENE to E at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph).

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 66 °F (18.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:01 AM6:46 PM

Map