Nottingham

United States
CloudyCloudy
69°
54°
69°

Forecast

  • 7 PMCloudy68°
  • 8 PMCloudy67°
  • 9 PMCloudy67°
  • 10 PMCloudy67°
  • 11 PMCloudy67°
  • 12 AMCloudy66°
  • 1 AMCloudy65°
  • 2 AMShowers65°
  • 3 AMShowers64°
  • 4 AMShowers64°
  • 5 AMShowers64°
  • 6 AMCloudy62°
  • 7 AMCloudy62°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy67°
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°54°Night - Cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 85%85%69°57°Rain today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 85% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%73°53°Scattered showers today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%69°60°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%69°58°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%69°58°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%72°58°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%71°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%71°57°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%74°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 11 mph (6.4 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:58 AM6:55 PM

Map