Edgewood

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
87°
65°
73°

Forecast

  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 1 AMThunderstorms71°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms70°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms70°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms70°
  • 6 AMThunderstorms70°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms70°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thundershowers71°
  • 9 AMCloudy73°
  • 10 AMCloudy74°
  • 11 AMCloudy75°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thundershowers75°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 PMFair70°
  • 9 PMFair68°
  • 10 PMFair67°
  • 11 PMFair66°
  • 12 AMFair65°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%87°65°Night - Thunderstorms with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds from S to N. The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%78°67°Thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°60°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°58°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%71°56°Scattered showers today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%85°60°Mostly sunny today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 60 °F (15.6 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%88°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%87°68°Partly cloudy today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%89°70°Partly cloudy today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph South

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    91%
  • Visibility
    9.69 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Thunderstorms with a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds from S to N. The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:33 AM7:37 PM

Map