Oakdale

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
89°
73°
89°

Forecast

  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy89°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy89°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 3 PMCloudy84°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 8 PMCloudy76°
  • 9 PMCloudy75°
  • 10 PMCloudy75°
  • 11 PMCloudy75°
  • 12 AMCloudy74°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms84°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy87°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy88°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%89°73°Thunderstorms with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%88°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%89°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%89°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Monday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%90°71°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%90°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%90°73°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%89°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%89°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%88°72°Partly cloudy today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph East

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    100°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 73 °F (22.8 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:43 AM7:41 PM

Map