Coldiron

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
80°
67°
75°

Forecast

  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 7 AMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thundershowers68°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms79°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 55%55%80°67°Mostly cloudy with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to SW at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).Night - Partly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%80°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%80°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%83°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%85°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%86°66°Partly cloudy today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%88°68°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%86°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%85°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%84°66°Partly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph West

Barometer

28.1 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    8.39 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds from WSW to SW at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 68 °F (20.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:37 AM8:42 PM

Map