Quenemo

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
85°
70°
74°

Forecast

  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 11 PMShowers73°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 1 AMShowers72°
  • 2 AMShowers71°
  • 3 AMShowers71°
  • 4 AMShowers70°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 7 AMCloudy70°
  • 8 AMCloudy70°
  • 9 AMCloudy72°
  • 10 AMCloudy73°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers79°
  • 4 PMCloudy79°
  • 5 PMCloudy79°
  • 6 PMCloudy79°
  • 7 PMCloudy76°
  • 8 PMCloudy74°
  • 9 PMCloudy72°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy71°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 100%100%85°70°Night - Showers with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from NNE to NE. The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).Cloudy with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%79°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 50% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%79°61°Mostly sunny today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°58°Sunny today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%81°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%86°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Monday
BlusteryPrecipitation: 5%5%88°73°Breezy today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%86°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%87°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%84°68°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNE

Barometer

29.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    81°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Showers with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds from NNE to NE. The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:50 AM7:54 PM

Map