Princeton

United States
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
92°
77°
91°

Forecast

  • 8 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy85°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms83°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 4 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 5 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 6 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 7 AMCloudy72°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thundershowers73°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms74°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms75°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms77°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy82°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy83°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy85°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy84°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy83°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy80°
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 70%70%92°77°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 77 °F (25.0 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%84°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%87°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%86°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%83°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%81°68°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°67°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 15%15%85°67°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%86°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%87°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 65%65%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph ESE

Barometer

28.9 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    106°
  • Humidity
    62%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 77 °F (25.0 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:14 AM8:36 PM

Map