Bluff City

United States
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
90°
74°
74°

Forecast

  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms77°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms79°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms80°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms84°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms87°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms90°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms90°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms90°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms89°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms86°
  • 9 PMThunderstorms82°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 7 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms74°
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 85%85%90°74°Thunderstorms with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).Night - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 75 °F (23.9 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%92°73°Thunderstorms today with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%88°74°Thunderstorms today with a high of 88 °F (31.1 °C) and a low of 74 °F (23.3 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%89°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%89°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%89°68°Thunderstorms today with a high of 89 °F (31.7 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%90°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%92°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 92 °F (33.3 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%94°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 94 °F (34.4 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%95°73°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 95 °F (35.0 °C) and a low of 73 °F (22.8 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 75%75%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph North

Barometer

28.6 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    88%
  • Visibility
    7.71 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 90 °F (32.2 °C) and a 75% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph).

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 75 °F (23.9 °C).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:32 AM8:45 PM

Map