10%66°42°Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 42F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.
0%63°38°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 63F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
20%65°35°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 65F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 35F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.
0%66°39°Mainly sunny. High 66F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 39F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
0%65°44°Sunny. High around 65F. Winds light and variable.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 44F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
0%71°54°Mainly sunny. High 71F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.
0%78°60°Partly cloudy and windy. High 78F. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Gusty winds early. Low near 60F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.
20%75°53°Cloudy with gusty winds developing during the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 53F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
40%69°53°Cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 69F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
50%67°46°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning followed by occasional showers in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
12 mph NNW
Today - Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Low 42F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph.