Newport

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
71°
52°
60°

Forecast

  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 2 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 3 AMShowers58°
  • 4 AMCloudy58°
  • 5 AMCloudy58°
  • 6 AMCloudy57°
  • 7 AMCloudy57°
  • 8 AMCloudy57°
  • 9 AMCloudy59°
  • 10 AMCloudy61°
  • 11 AMShowers63°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thundershowers64°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers68°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thundershowers70°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers69°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers55°
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%71°52°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from N to NNW at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).Cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%70°55°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 40% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%70°50°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%73°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°52°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 52 °F (11.1 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%80°55°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%75°56°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%67°49°Mostly sunny today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 60%60%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 40%40%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph NNE

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds from N to NNW at 9 to 11 mph (14.5 to 17.7 kph). The overnight low will be 58 °F (14.4 °C).

Today - Cloudy with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 7 to 11 mph (11.3 to 17.7 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:44 AM7:34 PM

Map