Lake Station

United States
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
81°
69°
76°

Forecast

  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms81°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 9 PMCloudy73°
  • 10 PMCloudy72°
  • 11 PMCloudy72°
  • 12 AMCloudy72°
  • 1 AMCloudy72°
  • 2 AMCloudy72°
  • 3 AMCloudy72°
  • 4 AMCloudy71°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy72°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy72°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%81°69°Thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.Night - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%74°66°Thunderstorms today with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°63°Sunny today with a high of 69 °F (20.6 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°59°Sunny today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°62°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%82°68°Partly cloudy today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%82°69°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%81°70°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%81°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph West

Barometer

29.5 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    79°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    3.11 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Tonight - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 71 °F (21.7 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:14 AM7:24 PM

Map