40%31°25°Scattered thunderstorms, some strong, early, becoming clear after midnight. Low around 25F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
10%53°30°Mainly sunny. High 53F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 30F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
0%48°25°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 48F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low near 25F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph.
20%42°24°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 42F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 24F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.
0%40°23°Cloudy. High around 40F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 23F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
0%43°24°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 43F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 24F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
60%44°32°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. High 44F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 32F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
70%41°34°Rain likely. High 41F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Occasional rain. Some snow showers mixing in late. Low 34F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 70%.
60%40°36°Considerable cloudiness. High around 40F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with rain and snow. Low 36F. ENE winds shifting to S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
40%47°32°Mostly cloudy. Rain and snow showers in the morning. A few rain showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A few rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 32F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
1 mph North
Today - Scattered thunderstorms, some strong, early, becoming clear after midnight. Low around 25F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.