Anderson

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
78°
67°
71°

Forecast

  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 7 AMCloudy70°
  • 8 AMCloudy70°
  • 9 AMCloudy72°
  • 10 AMCloudy75°
  • 11 AMCloudy77°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 1 PMShowers80°
  • 2 PMShowers80°
  • 3 PMShowers80°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers80°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms80°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 8 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy67°
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%78°67°Night - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%83°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%78°67°Thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 67 °F (19.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%78°65°Thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°66°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%82°65°Mostly sunny today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%83°66°Mostly sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 66 °F (18.9 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 20%20%85°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%82°71°Thunderstorms today with a high of 82 °F (27.8 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NE

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    83%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 70 °F (21.1 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:36 AM9:02 PM

Map