South Elgin

United States
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
86°
67°
79°

Forecast

  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 2 AMThunderstorms72°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers70°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 8 AMThunderstorms73°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms76°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms78°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms79°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms78°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms77°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy70°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy69°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%86°67°Night - Partly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).Thunderstorms with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 65%65%79°68°Thunderstorms today with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a low of 68 °F (20.0 °C). There is a 65% chance of precipitation.
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%75°65°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%73°64°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%80°62°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 62 °F (16.7 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%84°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Tuesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%85°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 85 °F (29.4 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%86°72°Thunderstorms today with a high of 86 °F (30.0 °C) and a low of 72 °F (22.2 °C).
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 15%15%87°70°Thunderstorms today with a high of 87 °F (30.6 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 5%5%83°69°Mostly sunny today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SE

Barometer

29.1 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    82°
  • Humidity
    62%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable. The overnight low will be 69 °F (20.6 °C).

Today - Thunderstorms with a high of 79 °F (26.1 °C) and a 65% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:42 AM8:16 PM

Map