Normal

United States
 Scattered ThunderstormsScattered Showers
68°
54°
57°

Forecast

  • 8 AMBlustery57°
  • 9 AMBlustery59°
  • 10 AMBlustery61°
  • 11 AMShowers63°
  • 12 PMShowers65°
  • 1 PMShowers66°
  • 2 PMBlustery67°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 4 PMBlustery67°
  • 5 PMBlustery67°
  • 6 PMBlustery66°
  • 7 PMBlustery63°
  • 8 PMShowers61°
  • 9 PMCloudy60°
  • 10 PMCloudy60°
  • 11 PMCloudy59°
  • 12 AMCloudy59°
  • 1 AMCloudy59°
  • 2 AMCloudy59°
  • 3 AMCloudy59°
  • 4 AMCloudy59°
  • 5 AMCloudy59°
  • 6 AMCloudy59°
  • 7 AMCloudy58°
  • 8 AMCloudy59°
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%68°54°Breezy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 16 mph (25.7 kph).Night - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%67°57°Showers today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C). There is a 60% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°55°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%73°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%75°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 25%25%81°58°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 81 °F (27.2 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%71°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 71 °F (21.7 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 40%40%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 55%55%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

16 mph NNE

Barometer

29.3 inches

Details

 Scattered Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    54°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    3.60 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Breezy with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a 45% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 16 mph (25.7 kph).

Tonight - Cloudy with a 55% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 59 °F (15.0 °C).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:49 AM6:38 PM

Map