Indianola

United States
CloudyCloudy
70°
49°
58°

Forecast

  • 5 AMCloudy58°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 7 AMCloudy57°
  • 8 AMCloudy58°
  • 9 AMBlustery60°
  • 10 AMBlustery62°
  • 11 AMBlustery63°
  • 12 PMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 2 PMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 6 PMIsolated Thundershowers65°
  • 7 PMIsolated Thundershowers61°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy53°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%70°49°Night - Scattered thunderstorms with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%72°53°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°51°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%75°50°Partly cloudy today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%80°54°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%75°55°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 75 °F (23.9 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°49°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 49 °F (9.4 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°46°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 46 °F (7.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%70°48°Partly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 48 °F (8.9 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph North

Barometer

29.4 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    57°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    5.53 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms with a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 11 to 16 mph (17.7 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a 35% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 9 mph (3.2 to 14.5 kph).

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:47 AM7:31 PM

Map