Graymont

United States
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
64°
51°
62°

Forecast

  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 6 PMShowers59°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMShowers55°
  • 1 AMBlustery55°
  • 2 AMBlustery55°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 12 PMBlustery66°
  • 1 PMBlustery67°
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%64°51°Mostly cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds N at 14 mph (22.5 kph).Night - Partly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 16 mph (14.5 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%70°54°Scattered showers today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 54 °F (12.2 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%67°59°Scattered showers today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 59 °F (15.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 25%25%68°56°Rain today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%70°56°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).
Wednesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 20%20%78°58°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°58°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 58 °F (14.4 °C).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%73°55°Partly cloudy today with a high of 73 °F (22.8 °C) and a low of 55 °F (12.8 °C).

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 45%45%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 60%60%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

14 mph North

Barometer

29.2 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    57%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    3 (Moderate)

Today - Mostly cloudy with a high of 63 °F (17.2 °C) and a 40% chance of precipitation. Winds N at 14 mph (22.5 kph).

Tonight - Partly cloudy with a 60% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 9 to 16 mph (14.5 to 25.7 kph). The overnight low will be 54 °F (12.2 °C).

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:48 AM6:39 PM

Map